MASSAGE THERAPY BENEFITS:
- Reduces pain and swelling
- Relieves stress and aids in relaxation
- Relieves muscle tension and stiffness
- Promote faster healing of strained muscles and sprained ligaments; reduces pain and swelling; reduces formation of excessive scar tissue
- Increase joint flexibility and range of motion
- Promotes deeper and easier breathing
- Improves circulation
- Reduces blood pressure
- Relieves tension related headaches
- Improves posture
- Strengthens the immune system
- Releases endorphins, the body's natural painkiller
- Reduces post-surgery adhesions and scar tissue
Therapeutic Massage is one of the best compliments to Chiropractic care. Because muscles are attached to bones and joints, it is very important for them to be relaxed and stretched to aid in adjustments to the skeletal system.
Check out our biographies link to meet our new massage therapist, check rates and find contact number to schedule your next massage!